Rabat Meeting On Biotechnology As A Tool To Combat The
* The Actual schedule had changed.
Rabat, Morocco: 1-3 July 2008
** Right click to save file.
*** BE PATIENT WHEN DOWNLOADING VIDEO FILES.
****Required Quicktime player.
Tuesday July 1, 2008
- Opening ceremony: Introduction to the seminar topic and presentation of the objective (large 97.3 Mb)
- Desert Locust Biology: Steven Simpson (large 111.1 Mb, small 19.6 Mb)
- Desert Locust risk management: Michel Lecoq (large 138.5 Mb, small 23.5 Mb)
- IAEA prespective: Rebecca Hood (large 70.6 Mb, small 12.1 Mb))
- Control methods and means of the Desert Locust: Said Ghaout (large 210.5 Mb, small 35 Mb)
- Control methods and means of the Desert Locust: Thami Benhalima (large 132.4 Mb, small 22.8 Mb)
- Research on Chinese Locust: Long Zhang (large 97.3 Mb, small 14.7 Mb)
- IFAD project: Cherif M.H. Kane (large 63.9 Mb, small 11.3 Mb)
- Regulatory aspects of biopesticides: Bob Rose (large 111.7 Mb, small 19.9 Mb)
- Yeneneh T. Belayneh (large 148.9 Mb, small 20.6 Mb)
Wednesday July 2, 2008
- Recombinant Metarhizium: St. Leger (large 133.2 Mb, small 21.3 Mb)
- Genetic basis of the behavior of the Desert Locust: Gregory Sword (large 134.5 Mb, small 23 Mb)
- Symbiose et lutte symbiotique: Kostas Bourtzis (pdf of the presentation)
- Yuxian Xia (large 69.7 Mb, small 10.3 Mb)
- Matthew Thomas (large 133.8 Mb, small 22.2 Mb)
- Gert Simonet (large 103.5 Mb, small 10.4 Mb)
- Baldwyn Torto (large 126.4 Mb, small 18.9 Mb)
- Long Zhang (large 75.2 Mb, small 8.8 Mb)
- Daniele Daffonchio (large 141.7 Mb, small 23.6 Mb)
- Angray Kang (large 122.2 Mb, small 20.4 Mb)